I integrate & customise my method using a unique blend of advanced subconscious-mind rewiring, high-performance thinking, strategic intervention, energetic principals, Time-Line Therapy TM, Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Transformational & Executive Coaching, self-mastery techniques & results-driven success strategies.
I fuse together my Masculine & Feminine principals of success, which encompass my logical structured, detailed approach to systems, my strategic goal-orientated results driven attitude with my expansive visionary thinking, my innate creativity & my intuitive abilities alongside 20+ years of self-development & personal achievement philosophies into a unique framework called The Success Pyramid MethodTM.
By discovering, completely healing & releasing at the root causes, the three core levels of identity during The Success Pyramid MethodTM we are able to create in you unstoppable confidence & unwavering certainty which leads you to take your business, your success, your vision & impact to another level & step into a true level of happiness, joy & fulfilment.
For the last 5 years I have been transforming lives & helping individuals rewire their minds & beliefs, overcome their mental obstacles, past traumas, anxieties & unproductive behaviours that are causing them to stagnate & inadvertently sabotage themselves, their relationships & their businesses.
Before all that, I was the UK Retail Operations Manager for 42 lifestyle stores across the UK, which took me all around the country overseeing teams, operations & communications whilst growing that business from 28 stores to 42.
Prior to that I held roles in Area & European Regional Management with fashion & luxury brands, conducting management, leadership & sales trainings, heading up regional operations & communications, devising & implementing business turnaround programs.
During my career, I have project managing major £Million refurbishments & launched numerous start-ups, formulated 100’s of business development plans & detailed strategies for rapid growth, headed up product & brand developments, coached & trained high-performance leaders & their teams, all whilst successfully managing a range of turnovers of £10 Million all the way up-to £75 Million.
Learn More About Me
I had always been incredibly curious about the mind, neuroscience & our inner potential & the science that was saying we only use about 10% of our true brain capacity. If that was so, it made me ask the question…….”What could you achieve if you knew how to tap into the remaining 90%”
This led me to study Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), an approach to personal growth that uses language & behavioural suggestions to create deep transformation in the subconscious mind resulting in mental resilience & peak performance in all areas of life. I immersed myself in all areas of study on the mind, reading over 1000 books on positive psychology, consciousness, neuroscience, behavioural psychology, emotional & logical thinking, even ancient tools & practices such as meditation, visualisation & many other timeless personal achievement philosophies.
- Neuro- Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Neuro- Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Neuro- Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Coach
- Hypnosis Practitioner
- Hypnosis Master Practitioner
- Time-Line TherapyTM Practitioner
- Time-Line TherapyTM Master Practitioner
- Master Hypnotherapist
- Humanistic Master Coach
Based in West Sussex & London.
I also love walking in the countryside with my 2 cocker spaniels, cheeky puppy Teal & Molly (pictured here) who is actually a little star in her own right, as she has an important job as a Cat Detection Dog during the day & a cute fluffy pet at home at night-time.
Molly even has her own book written about her called “Molly The Pet Detective Dog” by Colin Butcher, published by Penguin.
I’m all about doing life & business COMPLETELY on my own terms, showing my clients how to do the same, leading with a purpose-fuelled mission & stepping into their most powerful selves.